[FFmpeg-trac] #371(avfilter:reopened): Segmentation fault or get core dump when trying to use transpose/hflip/vflip on some inputs

FFmpeg trac at avcodec.org
Fri Nov 11 13:23:34 CET 2011

#371: Segmentation fault or get core dump when trying to use
transpose/hflip/vflip on some inputs
             Reporter:               |                    Owner:
  x2305andy2305x                     |                   Status:  reopened
                 Type:  defect       |                Component:  avfilter
  hflip,vflip                        |
             Blocking:               |
Analyzed by developer:  0            |

Comment (by danwax):

 Replying to [comment:5 cehoyos]:
 > Since both the original crash is unreproducible and your command line
 works fine with a random input file, please either provide some indication
 that this is indeed the same problem or open a new ticket (with command
 line, complete, uncut output including backtrace - see above and
 http://ffmpeg.org/bugreports.html - and a sample if necessary to
 reproduce).

 I have opened a new ticket as you suggest, as there are dissimilar
 elements of the problem I have produced. Thanks cehoyos. I have cc'd you
 in the other ticket for ref.

--
Ticket URL: <https://ffmpeg.org/trac/ffmpeg/ticket/371#comment:6>
FFmpeg <http://ffmpeg.org>