[FFmpeg-trac] #2111(undetermined:new): files made by ffmpeg cannot correctly be playbacked with panasonic hdd recoder.

FFmpeg trac at avcodec.org
Tue Jan 15 11:56:21 CET 2013

#2111: files made by ffmpeg cannot correctly be playbacked with panasonic hdd
recoder.
             Reporter:  bonconboy    |                    Owner:
                 Type:  defect       |                   Status:  new
             Blocking:               |               Blocked By:
Analyzed by developer:  0            |  Reproduced by developer:  0

Comment (by bonconboy):

 > So why did you also attach mp4 samples and transport streams? Is the
 recorder also supposed to play mp4 and transport streams?

 Thank you for your attention.

 Panansonic HDD recorder supports AVCHD, neither mp4 nor mkv.
 As a result, I converted mp4 or mkv made by ffmpeg to AVCHD by multiAVCHD.
 AVCHD consists of transport streams(m2ts).

 The reason for attaching mp4 and transport streams is that I think these
 are helpful.
 The above problem arise even when converting mp4 made by ffmpeg to AVCHD.

--
Ticket URL: <https://ffmpeg.org/trac/ffmpeg/ticket/2111#comment:17>
FFmpeg <http://ffmpeg.org>