[FFmpeg-trac] #4893(undetermined:new): FFmpeg stops outputting frames unexpectedly and indefinitely on "bad" h264 over UDP stream

FFmpeg trac at avcodec.org
Tue Oct 13 15:43:42 CEST 2015

#4893: FFmpeg stops outputting frames unexpectedly and indefinitely on "bad" h264
over UDP stream
             Reporter:  superware    |                    Owner:
                 Type:  defect       |                   Status:  new
             Blocking:               |               Blocked By:
Analyzed by developer:  0            |  Reproduced by developer:  0

Comment (by superware):

 > Why?
 > I mean: If you can explain how I can reproduce your issue, please
 explain here so that other potentially interested people could also test.
 If you cannot explain, how would talking on irc help?

 Well, I am able to reproduce using the pcap file, PlayCap and ffplay
 (Windows). I'm just trying to be creative and help you reproduce, after
 that it will be easy to update this ticket with instructions.

 Have you tried to physically connect the Ethernet interface to a
 hub/switch/router? for me it was a requirement. Can you see
 192.168.19.121:40002 packets with Wireshark or alike?

--
Ticket URL: <https://trac.ffmpeg.org/ticket/4893#comment:18>
FFmpeg <https://ffmpeg.org>