[FFmpeg-trac] #6857(undetermined:new): mp4 encode to h264 can not play in the firefox and ie11, but fine in the chrome

FFmpeg trac at avcodec.org
Thu Nov 23 16:50:41 EET 2017

#6857: mp4 encode to h264 can not play in the firefox and ie11,but fine in the
chrome
             Reporter:  gy0624ww     |                    Owner:
                 Type:  defect       |                   Status:  new
             Blocking:               |               Blocked By:
Analyzed by developer:  0            |  Reproduced by developer:  0

Comment (by cehoyos):

 Please download current FFmpeg git head, nothing else is supported here
 and there is nothing we can do if the issue is not reproducible with the
 current version.

 Please test the command line I provided and please tell me on which
 systems the output file that you created with the command line worked.

--
Ticket URL: <https://trac.ffmpeg.org/ticket/6857#comment:10>
FFmpeg <https://ffmpeg.org>